Recent Posts

Sunday, May 23, 2010

David Grant

My little brother David has had such a fantastic senior year. My family and I are so proud of him. I remember when he was born...time has really gone by fast. He are some highlights from his year...

He was voted Senior Class President

Played his heart out in tennis

His tennis team won The Region Championship


His team worked hard for State Finals, but were defeated

He was voted best dressed

Had a great time at his senior prom

Received many awards at honors night

"David's #1"

Gave a great welcome speech at Graduation

And finally received his diploma


The end of David's Graduation Speech

I am so proud of him and love him very much! Even though he is younger I look up to him in many ways! Congratulations in all that you have accomplished.

3 Thoughts:

Charlotta-love said...

Yeah David! I didn't know he was class president. Way to go!

Linds and Allen said...

Congrats to David and I must say you look super cute in that pink dress and belt in the graduation picture. I can't wait until I have a waist again :).

katherine said...

I just asked my dad today how graduation went :) Thanks for posting these great pictures! You guys look fantastic!