This year I believe Georgia has had the worst pollen outbreak. The past few weeks everything in Athens has had a yellow/green tint to it and we've only had 1-2 days of rain which didn't really wash it away. {Knock on wood} my allergies aren't that bad. I may get a sniff or sneeze here and there, but lately I have felt as though I can taste the pollen in the air, which is disgusting, whether or not you have allergies. Poor Jared has horrible allergies, he gets the puffy eyes, cough, sneeze, sniff, etc. We both pray that it won't last much longer.
Below are some picture of our pollen wonderland outside our apartment.
Below are some picture of our pollen wonderland outside our apartment.
1 Thoughts:
I learned that 250 is considered high for pollen count. That week the pollen was over two THOUSAND! Don't ask me how they measure but no WONDER it was hard to breath!
Post a Comment