On March 27th Oconee County High School held it's first Soccer Alumni Game. A month or so before when Jared found out about it he was completely pumped and couldn't stop talking about it. Honestly I was excited too because some of my most favorite memories of Jared and I are from soccer season when we were in high school. My best friend from High School, Ellyn, came with me to watch and we kept saying how weird it was we were doing the same thing only 5-6 years ago. I had so much fun watching Jared re-live the "glory days" and seeing old faces. They are hoping to keep this up every year!
Oconee County Soccer Field
It has always been easy to spot Jared because he's the tallest one on the field.
Ellyn and I watching our boys


Jared was always #5 in High School, but that night he was #23
Ellyn and Ben
Jared and I
p.s. I must add that I've always thought Jared looks extra good after playing sports!
p.s. I must add that I've always thought Jared looks extra good after playing sports!
0 Thoughts:
Post a Comment