A few minutes ago I got a call from my sister Cassy telling me that she was looking at my blog and it started talking to her using very explicit words....So apparently my music on my blog has been hacked. I created a playlist on my blog through playlist.com awhile ago putting some of my favorite songs on it, but I guess one of the songs through playlist.com had been hacked. This cute song by Ingrid Michaelson was suppose to be playing but instead it was a series bad language and derogatory things. So if anyone has been on my blog recently and heard that I apologize to your pour ears. Hopefully you had your sound turned down. I have officially solved the problem by taking my playlist off my blog...I don't think anyone listened to it anyway, but I will miss it! :(
Why do people have to corrupt happy things?
Missing my playlist...
Why do people have to corrupt happy things?
Missing my playlist...
0 Thoughts:
Post a Comment