Recent Posts

Friday, April 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Mom!

April 29th was my mom's Birthday...all she wanted was money so that she could pick out a tree for her backyard. Yes an interesting request, but oh well! I didn't want to just get her a card with some money in it...that would have been lame, so I got creative....
Mom's face when she opened it...love it!

I made origami money butterfly's

They were fun to make, turned out very cute, and best of all my mom loved it!

My mom got a lot of love that day!

Challenge: Next time you want to give money as a gift, get a little more creative!

1 Thoughts:

Charlotta-love said...

I went to a restaurant once and asked for extra straws. When it came time for the tip, I used the straws as 'stems' and rolled the bills into the straws. She had a boquet of flowers as her tip. :o)