Recent Posts

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Calfornia...It's Time to Party

Finally blogging about my trip to California the week of March 9. I flew using the AirTran standby Ufare which is completely affordable. The only problem is that you can only have a carry on...can you image me fitting a week full on clothes, shoes, and accessories into one little carry one...no way. So I arrived at the airport with regular luggage, I thought I could be sneaky, but apparently not. Jared and I had to leave the air port and drive to the nearest stores which was a Marshalls and buy an actual carry on size bag and I had to re-pack..sad...sad. Thankfully we had gotten to the airport early so everything turned out okay, but it was a bit stressful. I boarded the plane with no problem and I was off to California.

Parting with Jared

Then I arrived in California around 10p.m. To top at already crazy day my niece Shaina got car sick and well...long story short she threw up on me. It was the perfect welcoming! haha

0 Thoughts: