Happy First day of SPRING!
I am very ready for this season. I was starting to drag a little bit from winter, but not anymore! I have already taken full advantage of the beautiful sun today by sun bathing!
I am very ready for this season. I was starting to drag a little bit from winter, but not anymore! I have already taken full advantage of the beautiful sun today by sun bathing!

1 Thoughts:
love spring too!!
and i got the dress at macys for a whopping $56 (on saturday, it was also on the clearance rack)...it is a size 6, i can also just send it to you!! i think it will just sit in her closet...and her friends dress is 60's or 70's vintage from a vintage store in la, which i need to get the name of. let me know if i can ship it to you...i will do it, no problem!!
Post a Comment