After spending an amazing full week in California for Spring Break I'm now back in Georgia, but am experiencing some major family/west coast/sisterly love withdrawals...I have been more emotional in the last 24 hours than I have in a long while. I keep asking Jared, "How long till we can move out west?"
(More pictures to come!)
Oh and Happy St. Patrick's Day/ Jared's half Birthday
Totally forgot to wear green today, I'm so lame!
(More pictures to come!)Oh and Happy St. Patrick's Day/ Jared's half Birthday
Totally forgot to wear green today, I'm so lame!
2 Thoughts:
I can't wait to see your pictures. Just talking to your mom about your trip has had me jonesing for some fro yo' and the warm cali sun since last Sunday. Going for a visit this summer- will it ever get here?
I miss California so much too! Hopefully you will get to move there soon!
And don't feel too bad about wearing green. I didn't even realize it was St. Patricks day until about half the day was already over. :)
Post a Comment