Recent Posts

Friday, February 12, 2010

SNOW DAY

We had our first {and probably only} snow day on 2010. It began to snow as I was driving to Katie's house. Below is what it looked out Katie's bedroom window when I left...I was all smile...I love the snow!

Katie's bedroom window view

Katie's front yard

Later that night Jared and I decided to fight the snow and go to the movies
This was the view was the view walking to my car

We went to see Dear John
I read the book and I like them equally
It was really good...I cried a lot!

When we got out of the movie it was still snowing
This is my deep footprint on the snow in our front yard
Jared's Footprints

Snow=Happiness

{and Smiles}

Entrance to our Apartment
I love our one day of snow it was perfect!
I love the snow, but I don't know if I could handle it for a whole winter

1 Thoughts:

sug said...

aww...i miss that entrance...it's so pretty covered in snow