This year our Branch held an Ugly (Christmas) Sweater Party. It was quite hilarious to see what type of sweaters people pulled from their parents closet or bought from the Goodwill
(look below for a video of it)
This is everyone acting out "5 Gold Rings"
Here is Tessa's homemade sweater
{there is a fruit cake on her shirt}
Jamie made a homemade sweater with gift bows
Troy borrowed a super small sweater from Emily
And Lillie strung Christmas light on her sweater
Everyone was a winner!
Lillie and I
A more close up view of Tessa's creative sweater

Emily. Andrea
Jared's idea of a silly picture
My Julia
Funny Story: Before we went to the Ugly Sweater Party I was getting ready at the house wearing my sweater when Jared walk in from work. I found it odd because he didn't say anything about my crazy sweater. Then he says, "What are you going to wear to the party?" I said, "The sweater I'm wearing." He said, "Oh I thought you wore that sweater as part of your outfit today!" He was completely serious
{Mine is from my mom's closet and I actually like it}
{Jared's is from his dad closet and I believe his dad was a bit offended that he borrowed it for an UGLY sweater party}
Here is the audio from our Twelve Days of Christmas
1 Thoughts:
Of course you would look lovely in an 'ugly' sweater! Though that is a pretty cute 'ugly' sweater. Not surprising though, as you got it from your mom's closet! She definitely has style ;-)
Post a Comment