Recent Posts

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving

This year we spent the majority of Thanksgiving at the Reeves house because they had so much family in town. As with most Thanksgivings, it began early in the morning with...
Turkey Bowl
definition: a bunch of guys from two local wards and our branch play tournament style football, in very cold weather, which produces very large turkey appetites
My Big Macho Man



All of the guys

Then we cleaned up and went to the Reeves for a wonderful feast...

Jean cutting the turkey

Cooking my mom famous candied yams

Jared taste testing the turkey
Then we all stuffed our faces like Marshall (below)


Later that night I left this boy to have a love affair with...
New Moon

And it was GIRLS ONLY
It was the perfect ending to yet another scrumptious Thanksgiving!
p.s. Becka I have to agree with Joni...I am 100% wolf lover (above)

0 Thoughts: