Recent Posts

Saturday, November 21, 2009

UGA vs. Kentucky

I bought season tickets to the University of Georgia's home games this year and between work and other activities I sadly only got to go to one game. But to be completely honest I was not that impressed with this season at all. They were a little embarresing. Jared and I went to the last home game of the season against Kentucky...and or course we lost again!

The Girls

Mallorie, Emily, Me

In other Georgia Football news Uga VII (the dog) passed away. Here is his doghouse on the field. It was covered in flowers....sad :(
Picutures Courtesy of Melissa and Christina

2 Thoughts:

Krista said...

Katy... I don't know what game you were at, but we LOST to Kentucky!! Hahaha, I'm glad you had a great time though!

Jared and Katy said...

OH MY GOODNESS....you are right...I just corrected it! When I read what you wrote it all came back to me...we lost horribly...we were up by a whole bunch in the first half and then the second half went down the toilet...anyways I must have thought we won because I am still celebrating our last win against Ga Tech...maybe thats where my brain was. haha :)