Recent Posts

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Annual Oscar Night

Last year our student branch started a wonderful tradition of having an annual Oscar Night. At Oscar night anyone from the branch is welcomed to create any type of movie whether it be a cinema, music video, skit, etc. Then we watch them consecutively and vote them under certain categories such as best actress/actor, music, graphics, etc. So this year I decided to create and submit a music video. My video was about A.B.C.(Already Been Chewed) Gum and its adventures. Sadly the night of the Oscar's my video had trouble uploading, so here I am at Oscar Night all dressed up waiting for it to load...

It didn't ever upload correctly so I had to show it in it's raw preview mode. I had put a lot of work and time into it, so I was quite frustrated, but at least everyone was able to see it.

Jared and I in our Oscar attire

Red Carpet Ready

Besties

Julia, Melanie, Katy
{The Cake Class Gals}

Here come our Silly Faces...

I believe some of our facials deserve Oscar nomination
{Scary Face}
{Trapped Face}

{Skinny Face}

John {Julia's Fiance} and his Buddy wanted in on the fun

When they gave out the awards, I was SO surprised when I heard my name announced for Best Music!
Here I am in all my glory, Winning Best Music {Soundtrack} for my film ABC

Although I was a little frustrated with my video not uploading, the night ended very well, I could not complain. Thanks to all those who participated in my film, I had a blast and can't wait to do another one next year.
{I will upload my video to youtube as soon as I find the time to figure out why it still won't upload, so stay tuned}

1 Thoughts:

Charlotta-love said...

skinny face - LOL. The video was fun to watch. I so understand the work that goes into editing. Ulg. It was fun though and I want to do it again next year too.