Two weekends ago my sister Molly called me on Friday from Boston and told me that she wanted to fly into Atlanta the next day to surprise mom with a visit. She wondered if I could pick her up...my response was "OH MY GOODNESS...HECK YES I WILL!" I was extremely excited because I had not seen Molly since she came down for my wedding in 2007.
On Saturday Jared and I went to the airport to "secretly" pick her up. When I saw her a combination of happiness, shock that she was actually here, sisterly love, and more came over me and I began to cry, I was ecstatic YAY YAY YAY! So on the way home we began to scheme how we would surprise mom...We decided that I would walk in the house to get her attention and get my camera ready to record and then she would come in the house....well it worked and she was totally shocked...here's the surprise on video...
Having Molly in town was so fun! We only had her for two days, but on Sunday we took family pictures and played games. We spent Monday in Atlanta doing our girl thing! And Tuesday she sadly had to leave. Overall we laughed a whole lot. When our family gets together our CRAZY personalities come out....which is a scary sight to on lookers like Jared and Ron...they get a little weirded out! :) So tuned in for pictures from her visit!
2 Thoughts:
Your mom totally makes me laugh!
How exciting!!! I have siblings that I only get to see every couple years too. I'm so glad you got to see her!
Post a Comment