Recent Posts

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Colbie Calliat Concert

Back in August a saw that Colbie Calliat was coming to Atlanta in October. Of course the first person I thought of was my bestest Julia because her birthday is in October. Julia and I love Colbie Calliat music, plus she was playing at my favorite venue, Variety Playhouse, and it was general admission. I quickly got the tickets as a surprise gift. It was hard to keep it a secret for two months, but I pulled it off and she was very HAPPILY surprised! So on October 19th we were off to the concert!
Before the Concert
We arrived just in time to sneak up to the second row


During the pre-pre-show Trevor Hall played


This is him...he is a mix between Jack Johnson and Bob Marley



I really enjoyed his music plus he didn't wear shoes...love the al natural



After Trevor the real pre-show began...Howie Day



Rockin' to Howie Day


I didn't really know much about Howie Day besides his big hit "Collide"



But once his performance was over I was hooked...he is VERY talented...check out his new album, it's very good!



Then we waited for Colbie...
These drums are part of Colbie's band and their hot pink with glitter {LOVE}



Hot Pink Sign
{my kind of girl}



COLBIE









{See Colbie behind us?}
What a good night....
Happy Birthday Julia...
love ya!

0 Thoughts: