Recent Posts

Saturday, May 9, 2009

Elders Quorum Cook-Out

This past Friday the Elders Quorum put on their second annual cook-out for our branch. Since Jared is the Elders Quorum president I usually somehow get involved in cooking or purchasing something to help the guys out, but this year they did it all by themselves and it turned out WONDERFUL! The food and company were just perfect!


Aaron and Jared Cookin'


Emily...Sarah....Andrea


Ashley...Dawan...Morgan...Natalie...Melissa


Katie...Her Boyfriend


The Sister Missionaries


Thomas...Kevin...Brandon

Me....Maia


Kayla...Jordan

!US!




Norma...Justin...Friend



Me...Watermelon....YUMMY!


!EVERYONE!

2 Thoughts:

Natalie said...

Yes, that was such a perfect activity (way to go Elders Quorum!) And Katy all of these pictures turned out so wonderful, I especially love the group picture :)

Wallace Clan said...

How cute! I miss the fun branch activities and you guys. Speaking of which I have had your thank you card wrote out forever, but now I can't get your address. Could you email it to me? janye.wallace@Hotmail.com