We had a little Spooky Movie Party at our house. I made homemade potato soup (I would share the recipe, but it not official, it's really gets certain ingredients added and mixed to your liking, but it always turns out delicioso!) and hot apple cider. Then we all much on candy and Aaron brought over caramel apples to make, which was yummy! Then everyone watched the scary movie (which ended up being very dumb) while Julia and I carved pumpkins. We got our idea from Martha. Carving was fun, but eating the seeds is my favorite. Thanks everyone for enjoying our Halloween with us.
Natalie and Josh
Katy and Lillie
Aaron with his caramel apples
Daniel
Norma and Justin
The beginnings of our pumpkin carving
Julia's pumpkin was supposed to be a city, but it turned into a big window which she says was dedicated to Jared and his window washing business and mine was full of holes which looked cool with the light shining out

2 Thoughts:
I like your polka-dotted pumpkin! It is very "you!" Love it:) you look so pretty in all those pics!!!
I still need your recipie from the potato soup. It was so yummy.
PS: Josh looks like my child in that picture...yikes...
Post a Comment