Our stake had a Halloween YSA activit, Coffin Carnival. Jared and I got to help out and man the cotton candy stand. I never would have guess that cotton candy could be so messy and sticky. By the time I was through I had cotton candy everywhere and especially in my hair, it looked like I sprayed a whole bottle of hair spray on my hair. We also got to enjoy the rest of the carnival that involved a scary trail, bonfire, dancing, face painting, hot dogs, popcorn, pumpkin carving, and pumpkin tossing which turned into pumpkin food fight (of course).
The Fruits of my Labor
Licking the Cotton Candy in my Hair
Andrea and Emily
David and Morgan
Vess and Jared taking a break from making hot dogs
Face painting...yes I painted my lips on my husbands face
2 Thoughts:
Was this really a YSA activity? Sure looks like a lot of married people.
yes the "marrieds" were suppose to be there to run the food stands, but we obviously just joined in on the fun
Post a Comment