{Right > Left....Top > Bottom}
Katy...Fruit...Oconee County High School...
Pink...Heath Ledger:( ...Egg Nog...
Europe...Ice Cream...Soccer Mom...
Family...Blonde...K
What a fun Tag!
1...Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search or just google it.
2...Using only the first page of search results, pick an image.
3...Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into the mosaic maker. Choose 3 columns with 4 rows.
The mosaic maker is on this web address: http://www.bighugelabs.com/flickr/mosaic.php
The Questions:
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One Word to describe you.
12. Your flickr name -
I tag anyone who's bored!

4 Thoughts:
Katy...I LOVE This...so fun...expect to see something similar on my blog in a few days :)
Katy..this is too cute. I'm to have to try it!
Hi Katy, thanks so much for all your cute comments you make on my blog! I have your blog on mine now so I can keep up with your coming and goings! You are such a beautiful girl....well I guess I should say woman!
Update your blog lady.
Post a Comment