On Halloween Jared and I didn't have plans so.... we visited with our good friends the Hutchins which live upstairs (we live in their basement), we lite our pumpkins, handed out some candy, and went out to eat at Transmetropolitan downtown where we saw the most "interesting" costumes. But to make our Halloween so much more fun than it already was we played with our camera while our food was cooking so here are the results of our camera fun....
The Silliness Begins...
So Jared asks "I wonder what we look like when we sleep...?"
This is his best "Gangster"
"Arabian Nights..."
Oh that pouty lip gets me everytime...if our kids inheret that, discipline will be thrown out the window
And the Silly Face Competition Begins...
AND I Clearly won the Silly Face Competition!
Jared's CHEEEEESY Calzone
And I got a drink to match my outfit :)
4 Thoughts:
Okay...this is officially my favorite post you've ever done. You and Jared need to take the camera out with you more often. :o)
ps...I'm not stalking your blog. I had Reader open while I was working online.
Katy- I absolutely love you!!! You are so much fun:) Love the pics even though I just saw them earlier:)
Hahaha! You guys are so fun!
Post a Comment