I am not really a pajama/t-shirt/sweats kind of girl...call me old fashioned, but i love nightgowns and with the growing cold weather I begin to love them even more. You might think..."don't they ride up or tangle when you sleep, don't they get hot in the summer"...my reply is "I don't care" I prefer them out of any other sleepwear. Nightgowns/Nightshirts are comfy, cozy, perfectly warm in the winter, and they are just the right amount of cover in the summer. I am the type that even though I go to sleep without make and my hair normally up I still have to look pretty and femine when going to bed and this is the way to go for me! (i guess i'm weird like that). You can find nightgowns in cotton, silk, flannel, and more. They come in a variety of shapes and sizes, so this winter try out a nightgown for your choice of sleep!
Pink is totally cute.
This one is very delicate and feminine
Black always gives off a little sexiness
!LOVE IT!
one word....COMFORTABLE!





5 Thoughts:
Those are really cute! Where did you find them?
You are too cute! Thanks for the info. I usually don't like jammies, but I am freezing out here, so I have got to do something!
I feel like wearing Pajamas right now
Katy, I hear you! I am such a pajama girl too- and just wait- it gets worse when you get to buy them for your kids too!!! But I can't help it. It's what we're all in the most, so why not buy something you love and feel cozy in! Love it!
please please, can you tell us where you got these.
Post a Comment