Introducing the CHECK IT OUT section of my blog! I have decided to have a section dedicated to all the things I'm into at the moment, like music, books, places, etc. If you look on the side bar I have added the section, you can click on the individual things to read more about them. Please keep in mind that I they may not be the lastest and they may be things that are "so last week" but they are cool to me. Besides I have a crutch...living in Georgia sometimes I feel we are a little late on the newest things! So periodically check it out! My first few things are ...
(1) The new 25th Anniversary Stone Mountain Laser Show, new songs!
(2) Coldplay has come out with a new album entitled Viva La Vida. I must say that I have never been disappointed with their music. It's modern Alternative and very edgy! Love it!
(3) I just finished reading Nights in Rodanthe by Nicholar Sparks. I have read many of his books such as The Notebook, The Choice, etc. But I chose to read this one next because they are making a movie out of it that is suppose to come out in the Fall starring Richard Greer. Click on the link on the side bar to see the movie trailer.
(4) Jessica Simpson, yes I am a HUGE fan. I just think that if we met we would just be such great friends...best friends actually, but anyways she has gone country and I think she has found her genre! Her new single Come on Over is so cute and catchy! Her album comes out 9.9.08 and she even co-work one of her songs with Dolly Parton! I really think it's going to be good! Check out her new music video!
5 Thoughts:
Holy, Katy! I haven't talked to you in who knows how long! -- HOW ARE YOU?? I can't believe you got married! yay! What are you two up to? Where are you? I am so excited that you found my blog! I hope someday we can meet up again and catch up!
I loved Nights of Rodanthe book too! I like your idea for your check it out section and I love your new template. It fits you perfectly!!
Great idea! I love seeing what other people are reading, listening too and enjoying, thanks for the info!
I love Coldplay!!!!!!!!
by the way, I tagged you!
Post a Comment