Last weekend Jared and I went with our good friends Alex and Jessica to Stone Mountain Park which is another tourist area of the south. Jared and I go every year and love it. This year was its 25th Anniversary so they changed it up a bit and it was still very good. So if you haven't been this year, you should CHECK IT OUT!
Alex and Jessica
US!
Silly faces

2 Thoughts:
Oh man! I love Stone Mountain. I can't believe that they changed up the songs and stuff. Now, I am sad because we are too far away.
we were there too!! it rained on us really hard for a few minutes, was that the same night you went, i think it was the 26th? anyway, we love it, but i was sad that they took out the song "God bless the USA", that's been in there for years and years. it's a shame everyone is so afraid to say god bless or anything with God in it for that matter.
Post a Comment