Recent Posts

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Katie

One day last week I was in the car with Katie (the girl I take care of) and she was laughing so hard because I had put one of her favorite CD in and it was so cute that I had to take a few pictures. Katie is very sensitive to music, she loves certain songs and goes crazy (in a good way) when she hears them, which is good for me because it is an instant cure if she's in a crummy mood. So here are the few shots I got!



5 Thoughts:

Emily Green said...

How fun! She looks so happy!

Mary Ann said...

Very sweet. I know that must be a rewarding job, but also difficult at times. You give so much, but get so much in return.

Jaime said...

how sweet. neat how music affects people.

Charlotta-love said...

She was fun to meet last night. She is a sweet girl.

Chris said...

My to Katy's. I'm so glad you put her on your blog, because she's really a huge part of your life. You are her angel and I k now she knows that and more importantly, feels your love for her deep inside. Someday, we'll all be best friends, running through the clover and laughing until we cry.
Mom