
Okay don't get any ideas from the title we are a long ways away from having children of our own, seeing as how we feel we are still children ourselves. Don't get me wrong though... we are both in love with the IDEA of having children, but for now that is quite enough to feed our kid appetite. In say that....Saturday night we were on our way to our friends to celebrate an early birthday when Jared began to talk about a discussion he heard on the radio earlier that day on celebrity baby names. Of he course couldn't remember the baby names so I began to name a few....Tom Cruise/Katie Holmes= Suri, Courteney Cox/David Arquette= Coco, Chris Martin/Gwyneth Paltrow=Apple, Brad Pitt/Angelina Jolie= Shiloh... Ok there's more but I think you get the point. As a rattled them off Jared began to say, "Yeah, aren't those weird names?" And I said, "I honestly like most of them I think there unique and cute." As you can guess we started to come up with are own names somehow focusing on Gwyneth Paltrow's baby, Apple and Jared said "Could you imagine, naming our kids after fruits?" Then we thought of...kiwi, pineapple (call her pina), banana, orange, watermelon...but then I thought of the perfect name Raspberry!!.......Just think about it for a minute......RASPBERRY REEVES......and for short we could call her RAZ. I think it has the same cute ring as Strawberry Shortcake do you think? So please pray that one day we might have a girl so that we can name her Raspberry!
8 Thoughts:
That's a cute name!... Just as long as you don't mind her getting called a "fruit" by mean little kids. Have you considered number-names? Just think of it - Seven Reeves. I'm a fan! lol!
Love your blog!
~Cousin Kali
Oh love it. I have a list in the back of my journal of names...write them down! And muchas gracias for commenting on the blog...it makes me feel good knowing someone is actually reading my posts, not that they really matter; but you know. So keep reading. I certainly am always checking everyone else for new posts!
Oh Katy, this made me smile. No...you can't name her Raspberry. Your last name rhymes with 'leaves'. Her name would sound like Raspberry Leaves or Raspberry Weeds.
This is coming from Charlotte the Harlot.
Ahaha - okay, no! Of course, if you DO name your baby that someday, we'll all tell you that we love it =).
Okay speaking of crazy names....I know an eight year old boy named: mrcowboy. Yes, it's true...and there is no misspelling. Rasberry isn't so bad afterall :)
It is very interesting that's for sure. speaking of fruit names I keep trying to talk Alex into naming one of our daughters pomegranate - because I think Pomegranate Cate Perschka is awesome... and she could be called Cate, but still have that cool fruity first name!!
I do not like this at all!!!
I want you to have babies soon!!! Can you imagine how beautiful your baby would be??!?!
My vote is soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
First of all, you are hilarious! Even if you were being sarcastic the name Raspberry Reeves has a certain ring to it! jk and don't let anyone talk you into having kids until you are ready! :) even if they will be beautiful models
Post a Comment