Recent Posts

Sunday, June 29, 2008

New York

OK its time for my pictures from my New York trip. I went to New York May 29-June 1. I had to leave early because my face was blowing up (refer back to the surgery post). But none the less it was very fun!!...just dis-regard my swollen face in all the pictures, I tried really hard to cover it up!

I got the opportunity to go because of my brother, David. He is involved in a show choir which takes a summer trip every other year to New York and I went as a chaperon. Luckily I got to go to for free because my mom raised the money from selling adds for the show choir dinner theatre program in the spring. I love New York and I wish I could visit more often. Also it was a lot of fun to go with David he watched out for me a lot because I was still recovering from surgery...he was so fun to travel with! Anyways now for the pictures...but
PLEASE DIS-REGARD THE RIGHT SIDE OF MY FACE IN ALL THE PICTURES BECAUSE IT IS VERY SWOLLEN, I TRIED REALLY HARD TO COVER IT UP WITH MY HAIR, BUT IT DIDN'T ALWAYS WORK.

2 Thoughts:

Miss Sarah in Georgia said...

Hi Katy,

I'm glad you found us! Your trip to New York sounds fun (minus the post-surgery drama) ... I hope you are feeling better.

~Sarah Ricker

Wallace Clan said...

Thanks for the congrats! We are totally excited...due March 2009!