I have never been tagged before, but as I was just checking my friends blogs I have been tagged twice...double whammy! So here it goes....
TAG #1
1- Get the nearest Book to you, or one your reading that contains over 123 pages.
2- Go to the 123 page.
3- Find the 5th sentence.
4- Post the 5th sentence.

The nearest book is Dear John by: Nicholas Sparks (such a good book and it being turned into a movie!) The 5th sentence is "Would you mind putting some bread in the toaster?"
TAG #2
I've been tagged to post the 5 things that I cannot live without. Besides the obvious of my faith, the gospel and all that it entails I would have to say...
1. Jared & My Family
Jared is so patient, kind, loving, and makes up for my negative attributes. He calms me when I get flustered and he sets such a Christ like example for me everyday. My family, we could live on opposite sides of the earth and I would still talk to them all the the on the phone. I love talking to my sisters on the phone, David is getting so funny the older he gets, my mom is wonder women, and the older I get the more I am to see Ron's great qualities that have always been there, but I was too blind to see.
2. Good Friends
They are always there for me to have fun, shop, talk, etc. Good friends have helped shape me into who I am.
3. Sleep

My favorite time of day is when Jared and I got to bed or when we take naps together. I love to cuddle and be wrapped up in my husbands arms it makes me feel to safe and secure. And then sleep mmmm just thinking about it makes me want to go back to bed.
(This picture is of one of the rooms of our honeymoon condo)
4. Car
I drive so much for work, visiting family, etc. that I definatley need my car to function
(This is a picture of the back of my car from February when Jared backed my car into a HUGE pole as you can see all the glass is broken)
5. Bleach
I have dyed my hair brown and from that I discovered that Jared only likes my hair blonde and thinks anything else doesn't look so good, so without bleach I couldn't keep up that hair that Jared loves
I tag everyone who's favorite color is PINK
3 Thoughts:
Isn't that just the best book. I love Nicholas Sparks.
Thanks for amusing me and doing the book tag. I will do yours later!
Hey you...I need blog updates.
Blog at your own pace I know but I'm getting restless checking everyday to see if you blogged.
Lol love ya girl!
Katy,
I just loved reading your tagged blog. I think I would have guessed the same for you. You are my special girl in so many ways. I feel grateful that we live so close together and can spend so much time together. You're the best and the warm spot in my heart.
Mom
Post a Comment