Recent Posts

Monday, May 5, 2008

Cook-Out and Twilight

Two weekends ago we had a very busy Saturday. We had a cook-out in a local park for the Elders Quorum and Relief Society in our branch. The weather was so nice and it turned out very well, plus we didn't realize that this park was so nice and it is right down the street from our house, so Jared and I will be visiting it again! Then later that night Jared and I took my brother David to his first Twilight in downtown Athens. For those of you that don't know, Twilight is annual local bike race in town where they race around downtown Athens and they have to complete a bunch of laps (forgot the exact number). We walked around and found a great spot right next to a big turn, where we were hoping we may see a cool collision, which we did. The bikers rode so fast and David thought it was awesome! We had a lot of fun!
Me, Janie, and Stephanie

Everyone at the cook-out

The cyclist were going so fast that the camera can't fully capture them, but the guy in the green ended up winning the race

David and I, he is growing up to be so fun and cute!

2 Thoughts:

Jaime said...

fun, that makes me miss Athens so much, we used to love Twilight. Madelyn would lean through the gate to feel the breeze as they blurred by! You look so cute with your haircut, it reminds me of the movie star in Hitch (I can't remember her name)!

Wallace Clan said...

Wow your brother is growing up so fast. I hope that you are doing well!