Jared's favorite movie growing up was The Lion King, he said his mom even bought him the cassette and he had (and still has some) all the songs memorized! So in when I found out that The Lion King on Broadway was coming to The Atlanta Civic center I had to get tickets. I sort of went out on a limb though and got us 6th row from the front seats and they were worth every penny. The show was TOTALLY awesome we couldn't believe the beautiful costumes and perfect casting and the great message in the storyline. We defiantly grew a greater appreciation for Theatre and The Arts! It was a show we will never forget!
We got so excited when we saw this from the road
After the show...
3 Thoughts:
Ohhh, how fun! I hear that lion king is absolutley amazing :).
sounds like fun, i have a friend who took her son on a date to see it. heard it was amazing, wish we could've seen it. was jared singing along?!
Garrett and I just saw in in January. Amazing isn't it!!! What a fine night and what a good looking couple!!
Post a Comment