So yesterday was my birthday...I am finally twenty years old. Now when people discover that I'm married and ask how old I am I don't have to shrug and say I'm still a teenager. For my birthday festivities Jared took me out to eat at Carraba's, it was VERY yummy! For a disclaimer...Jared gets very frustrated during this time of the year because of Christmas, my birthday, our engagement anniversary, and then Valentines. All of "my holidays" seem to fall within three consecutive months. He gets a little overwhelmed, but my argument is that it's the only time of year that I get to have these sort of days, so we should make them wonderful! Despite our empty bank account and chubby bellies from eating out, Jared does a very good job, and I love him for it! Thanks Jared for a great Birthday!
Recent Posts
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
My Birthday!
So yesterday was my birthday...I am finally twenty years old. Now when people discover that I'm married and ask how old I am I don't have to shrug and say I'm still a teenager. For my birthday festivities Jared took me out to eat at Carraba's, it was VERY yummy! For a disclaimer...Jared gets very frustrated during this time of the year because of Christmas, my birthday, our engagement anniversary, and then Valentines. All of "my holidays" seem to fall within three consecutive months. He gets a little overwhelmed, but my argument is that it's the only time of year that I get to have these sort of days, so we should make them wonderful! Despite our empty bank account and chubby bellies from eating out, Jared does a very good job, and I love him for it! Thanks Jared for a great Birthday!
2 Thoughts:
you have an engagement anniversary? Wow...I need to get married. :o)
aww....I guess I'm one of those people that has to celebrate everything!
Post a Comment