Recent Posts

Monday, January 28, 2008

Mom Says, "Happy Birthday!"

My mom decided to celebrate my birthday on Sunday since Jared has something planned for Tuesday. So she cooked my favorite dinner, Hawaiian Chicken, and then we had birthday cake, mint chocolate. The best part was that my mom couldn't find any birthday candles so she used one big huge decor candle. Thanks mom for a great birthday!



The way I felt after eating my favorite dinner, cake, and ice cream!

5 Thoughts:

Charlotta-love said...

Those are super cute plates. Happy Birthday!

Mary Mitchell said...

Happy Happy Birthday Katy! Love your blog - I'm glad I found it! Keep posting all your cute pictures!

Jared and Katy said...

thanks!

Anonymous said...

HEY Cute Girl, I wonder where you got all that talent! You're blog is so cute, and you are soooo creative, as usual. I love that snappy little tune that comes on.

Anonymous said...

Katy!! Be so proud of me! I'm checking out your blog :) I love your b-day pics, and I love that your mom used a huge decor candle. That's really funny!