Recent Posts

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Genre Project and CRCT Feelings!

For one of my projects in school I had to do a genre project, so I choose interracial adoption. For my project I created four genres. First was a list of children's book related to adoption, the next was a PowerPoint of a interracial family I know, third was an interview with the family, and fourth was a collected of birth announcement of interracial adoptions. This project was very cool!






For a different class we collected data for an entire semester on students, teacher, and other faculties opinions about the C.R.C.T. and we complied it and made a C.R.C.T. wall. This was very empowering and enlightening. My contribution was a few quotes and the string up students pictures.
I took pictures of how the student felt about C.R.C.T. and wrote their one word response under it.








1 Thoughts:

The Clanton Gang said...

Man, that little Micah is cute. :)