Recent Posts

Saturday, December 4, 2010

ECE Christmas Party

I decided to throw a little Christmas Party for my cohort. I invited everyone, so we could hang out for once outside of school. Only a few showed up, but it was still fun to get together with my school buddies. I served two different types of soup, we decorated the Christmas tree, did a gift exchange, and watched a Christmas movie.

My mothers are pictured in this post because they were my secret helpers, I had scheduled a lot to do for school during the days that lead up to the party, so I called on my mothers to help me and they SURE did! Thanks ladies! Then I quickly shooed them out the door before my guests arrived!

Eating our soup

Gift Exchange

Just hangin' out


The lovely girls that came!
Can't wait till next semester!
Well I can wait for the school work, but not the socializing!

1 Thoughts:

Ellyn Scaffe said...

Fun. Love your hair!