Recent Posts

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

TOFW Day 1

This year my mom and I attended Time Out For Women {TOFW}. I had heard many great things about it in the past, so I was very excited to attend the conference for my first time. Also, this year the closest conference was in Atlanta, which was so very close. A group of ladies from my mom's ward (some of my old Young Women leaders) decided to get together a split the cost of a hotel and spend the night in Atlanta. The first day on the conference was on Friday night. There were two great speakers. The first was Amanda Dickson (Well know Utah Radio Host) and the Michael McLean (the author of The Forgotten Christmas Carols spoke and sang the remainder of the time.

Michael McLean singing

Mom and I

It was so nice just to have my own weekend with my mom

The Friday Night Group

0 Thoughts: