Recent Posts

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Eclipse...

I went to the midnight showing of Eclipse last night and it was incredibly awesome! With this series I find it hard to compare the book with the movie because I view them as two separate things, so this movie rocked my socks! The filming was better and so were the graphics! I went with James, Jean, Joni, and Jeanette (and Jared too! shhh)! Joni and I were so pumped that we represented by wearing our "team Jacob" shirts and Jeanette wore her "team Edward".


Fan Rivalry

The first 100 people got a cool little Eclipse pin

And I got a reusable Jacob cup

After waiting 2 hours in the theater we were VERY excited right before it started!

We gave it TWO thumbs WAY up!

We got to the theaters at 9:45p.m. and expected a line, but because they were showing it in 10 theaters they opened up theaters as soon as they were available so we walked in a sat right down. The 2 hours went by really fast because we played with the camera and brought a deck of cards. It was completely worth the wait...and I want to see it again very soon! BY THE WAY... Jared liked it too, it was actually his idea to come with us, but we'll keep it our little secret!

3 Thoughts:

Joey Rachel Avery & Ansley said...

How FUN! I can't wait to see it now :)& you are soooo LUCKY Jared went too; wonder if I could persuade Joey into going with me...

Lacey said...

I'm glad you liked it! I still have to go and see it! Hooray for your hubby going to go and see it! I have been trying to convince Seth to go with me this whole month....I'm still working on it. lol.

Emily Green said...

Jordan won't see it with me. Maybe if I tell him Jared liked it...