Recent Posts

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Violet Susanna Scaffe

In January I attended my best friend from High School, Ellyn's, baby shower! She is the most beautiful pregnant person I have ever seen! I made her a blanket for her soon to be little girl and got her a cute outfit!
This is the blanket

All the ladies at the shower

High School Besties

Then on February 17th Violet Susanna Scaffe graced Ellyn's presence! She told me that the delivery was just perfect. Her water broke at her house in the late morning and then gave birth around 7:00p.m.

Ellyn named her little one Violet because Ellyn's all time favorite color, since forever has been purple and Susanna is her sisters middle name!

The Most Beautiful and Perfect newborn girl I have ever seen!

I got a little baby wanting while I was visiting with her in the hospital, but it was over by the end of the day. Glad it didn't last long!
CONGRATULATIONS Ellyn! You have the such a beautiful daughter and you will be a great mother, I can't wait to see both of your lives blossom!

1 Thoughts:

Cassy said...

she really is beautiful!