For my birthday I took the whole day off...it was fabulous! I slept in and took my sweet time getting ready for the day watching all of my favorite morning shows that I never get to see. Then I went out to lunch with my mom! We tried out Last Resort. People have always raved about how good it is, but I had never been, but it sure was delicious! Then we went window shopping downtown.
Later on in the afternoon Jared and I took a trip to Atlanta. Our main objective was to get me a new laptop, but it was in Cumming. After taking the extra 1 1/2 hour long detour we got to the office depot and it was CLOSED, of course! So then we decided to go to the Mall of Georgia. By the time we found our way, it was closed too. After being TOTALLY frustrated I told Jared that we needed to Macaroni Grill to make up for a crummy Birthday night!
Jared deciding what he wants to eat
Our fun table doodles below...


Yes, I took a picture of my Salmon...it was just that good
{Italian Mango Soda}
Our fun table doodles below...
(I realize the things that went wrong were out of his control)
p.s. For my birthday Jared gave me a wonderful card for my that had a custom-made airplane ticket to California in it for my Spring Break trip! YAY! I am so excited! And an awesome ribbon cake stand that I picked out awhile ago! I couldn't believe he remembered! So thoughtful! Just what I wanted!
I love you babe you are too good to me!
0 Thoughts:
Post a Comment