Recent Posts

Sunday, January 10, 2010

January Funnies

Jared and I stopped by my mom's house one day and we walked in on Ron, Mom, and David playing Scrabble. Then I looked up at Ron saw something a little odd...they all started to laugh. Since Ron had some time off during the holidays he decided not to shave for awhile, but his full beard is sparse, it doesn't get full, so my mom and David decided to fill it in with eye liner and this is how it turned out...hahaha

The hat makes it!

Then one day we were at the Mall of Georgia strolling through the Men's shoe section of Dillards and Jared spotted these shoes and said that he thought they were SO cool. I thought he was kidding, but then he asked the sales lady to find his size...he even tried them on!



YUCK! I told him they looked "designer red neck." Thank heavens he did not want to purchase them because I think I would have put my "foot down."
.no pun intended.

1 Thoughts:

Julia Gulia said...

Call me sick, but I kind of like those shoes. Of course, you'd have to have the trendy, desinger jeans to go with it, the shirt that's too tight, and nice cologne. Course, a man like that might be giving out a stuck-up vibe.

Oh, and Ron. Wow, How little things can make people look oh so different. I hoped he cooked ya'll Italian cuisine that night :)