Recent Posts

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Pretty Blue Eyes

Dear Cute Brown-haired Girl on the UGA Bus & Lady in the Store,
Thank-you for your sweet complements today, saying I have the prettiest blue eyes. You made my day! I actually don't notice my eyes to be that great. I have always loved that they are blue, but nothing much beyond that...BUT because of you I took an extra look at them in the mirror today and I agree...they are pretty! As a result I got some new eye-liner at MAC today to help accentuate them! I'm very excited! Thanks again you are my two favorite strangers in the whole world!
Love, Girl with Pretty Blue Eyes

{I never get random stranger comments but I got two in the same day about my eyes :) }

3 Thoughts:

Tera said...

They are right - you do have beautiful eyes.

Joey Rachel Avery & Ansley said...

You do have beautiful eyes!!!

Emily Green said...

gorgeous goreous!