Recent Posts

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Tubing Down the Chattahoochee...

On Saturday Jared and I along with a lot of other people from the Branch traveled to Helen, Ga and tubed down the Chattahoochee. The last timeJared and I tubed in Helen the water was so low that we had to walk most of the way, so we were quite nervous about having to repeat the same bad experience, but it rained the night before so the water was up and it was perfect....very relaxing.

Since Jared camped the night before he met me up there, so I got to ride up with some other friends...we got up there early and had some time to kill...
Our first stop was the "Flea Market"
This "Market" was possibly one of the nastiest i've ever been in, but the people were very friendly...they were nice enough to show us all of their "game"
Hungry anyone?

YUCK!

The coolest thing they had was this... a penny in a bag of water hung in the market...why? They said it helps to keep the flies out...and I guess it works because I didn't spot a fly

But what I did spot were...

BUGBITES ... and lots of them ...

8 to be exact, arms and legs included and we were only there for 3-5 minutes
honestly...the story of my life this summer...I must have some sweet California blood or something
Then we went to downtown.historic Helen
{oops how did that picture get on my post}
Me.Joseph.Matt

Emily.Me

Ghetto Fabulous

Joseph.Me.....so funny

Matt.Emily....ha

"Hot Ride"

We added Sarah to the group

Then we met up with everyone else....and we jumped on the Hoochie...

Matt...trying to find his balance





Emily

Michael

Cristina

Joseph

Ashley

Joni

Jamie

Some hot boy I found on the river!

ME

Hot River Boy.Me
Then the Hot river boy and me starting holding hands...
and then it all went down with a big Smooch...



Bee houses on the river

My blue toes

View of Downtown Helen from the River

I think I'm going to keep the river boy and take him home...He's a keeper!


The Famous "Gum" Tree

Literally {chewing} Gum

The Whole Gang
What a fun trip and Great company!

1 Thoughts:

Cherelish said...

I love that you're wearing Chacos! Best shoes ever!