One day in July I overheard on the radio that Dierks Bentley was going to throw a free concert in Atlanta...I didn't believe it...so I went home and looked it up...sure enough it was true so I signed up for two tickets which look totally illegitimate and I was still skeptical up until the day of the concert...but we went anyways
Leaving the house...ready and matching in Navy dresses
It wasn't until we got there that we believed it was all true...and it sure was....
This is our precious ticket that got us in the door...and this ticket was very special because not only was it free, but I didn't know that mine was "priority access" so we got to cut people in line!
The Tabernacle Venue
"Finally he comes out...it's now 10:00p.m. we've only been standing in a hot mob of people for 2 hours...and my armpits are completely soaked...no big deal right?"
:)...This is a picture of Julia and I showing that we still had our bras intacked because TONS of girls thought it was a good idea to take theirs off and throw it at Dierks....maybe they thought he would keep theirs as a souvenior? Well he didn't...DUH...some girls are so silly
After all the waiting...hurt feet...sore vocals....and sweaty everything it was completely worth it...Dierks Bentley throws a GREAT concert and with it being free what more could you ask for!

0 Thoughts:
Post a Comment