Recent Posts

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Cassy!

{Ok Cassy don't kill me...} So I am a little late in doing this, but my sister's 29th birthday was on March 6th so to create a tribute to her I decided to display some old pictures. All of these pictures are from one photo album dipicting our family in the year of 1992. It's crazy how the memories flow so vividly when you see old pictures, I just love it.
Cassy- Happy Birthday! I hate that we live so far apart. I often need my sisters close by, but at least your just a phone call away. In looking at these fun pictures I realize how much I looked and continue to look up to you in my life. I am so greateful to have such a wonderful sister like you. I love you so much! ~Katy

13 year old Birthday

April 1992

April 1992

April 1992

December 1992

5 Thoughts:

Cassy said...

Where did you find those pictures?I don't have any of those. Thanks for your sweet words.I wish we lived closer too. LOVE U!

Cassy said...

I was just observing and the tiny shorts I was wearing in the last picture I still had when I got married, then I saw them in your drawers at mom's. I think they only got thrown away a couple of years ago. that would mean they were going strong for 15 years. OMGosh!

Natalie said...

katy you were seriously the most adorable little girl...so cute :) I love seeing old pictures.

JR said...

Oh man!!! Love it!! I haven't seen too many pictures of you guys when you were little- so this is s real treat!!
For the record- I wish we lived closer too!!! :)

Julia Gulia said...

Awww! Shaina looks just like Cassy!