Recent Posts

Monday, February 16, 2009

Valentines!

When I walked in the house from work on Valentines this is what was on our desk from Jared. Instead of buying my favorite flowers Jared decided to HAND MAKE some gerber daisies, they were SO cute...made from construction paper, assorted buttons as the center, and green pipe cleaners for steams. When I asked him where he hid it from me he said, "I just hide things out of your eye-sight" I guess there are many advantages being 6'5''! Anyways I couldn't believe that he took the time to construct something so thoughtful! Thanks babe!


And of course going against the plan of not spending money on each other I bought Jared the John Adams HBO series on DVD. He had been talking about wanting it for so long that I couldn't resist. We have only watched 1 1/2 of 10 hours, but so far it's amazing. The series is all about John Adam's part in the forming of the Constitution, etc. It's very informative and really gives us a greater appreciation for all the work that was done by our forefathers.

6 Thoughts:

Emily Green said...

What a sweet gift!

Natalie said...

Who knew Jared was so crafty? Those flowers are adorable! I don't think that I could do something so sweet myself :).

Wallace Clan said...

Aww that's so cute what he did!

Joey Rachel Avery & Ansley said...

How Sweet! & I'm sure you'll love watching the John Adams series as well!!! :)

Cherie (and sometimes Senor) said...

So cute! Good job Jared!

JR said...

What a cute idea!! Kudos to a good husband! Way impressed!