Recent Posts

Friday, February 13, 2009

Birthday Surprise

I wondered all month what jared was going to do for my 21st birthday. So when my birthday week came and Jared hadn't said anything I knew something was up. Plus all week he kept giving me smiles that indicated that he knew something I didn't. So on the morning of my birthday Jared was about to walk out the door for a long day of work and school and he said, "Can you have the house clean for tonight?" Not to ruin anything he had planned I agreed, but I now knew something was going down at my house later that night. So that night we went out to dinner for my birthday and after dinner he blind folded my eyes. While he drove I tried to figure out where we were going and by the end of the drive I thought for sure we had gone off a dirt round to a meadow or something, but when he took my blind fold off we were inside our house and all my friends were there saying, "SURPRISE!" It was soo fun! We had cake and ice cream and chatted, but what was very impressive was that Jared had set the whole thing up. He called Lillie and had her come to the house to get the house birthday-fied while we were out to dinner. Jared and Lillie you did such a good job! YAY!
Birthday Dinner

Cutting the Cake

"Happy Birthday to me..Happy birthday to me"

Make a Wish

Jared bought me Gerber Daisies which are my favorite and you wouldn't believe it, but they still look that pretty more the 15 days later!


Birthday message from the boys...

The sneaky party planner and I

The Boys...Aaron.Joe.Alex.Jared

3 Thoughts:

kali said...

How FUN! Happy 21st! I'm glad Jared was able to surprise you!

p.s. I think Jenna sometimes calls jared on my cell phone! hehehe... tell him I'm sorry!

Emily Green said...

Happy Birthday! What a fun night! Your man did an awesome job!

Joey Rachel Avery & Ansley said...

HOW SWEET!!!!