Recent Posts

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A Dream Come True...

The weekend before my birthday I had a dream come true....as my big birthday gift I took a weekend trip with my good friend Lillie to Charleston South Carolina to see Jessica Simpson in concert!!!! I can't explain to you how BIG of a deal this is/was...Jessica Simpson is my very favorite artist, I seriously believe that if we met we instantly become best friends! Anyways now that she has gone country she is touring with Rascal Flatts so we went to their concert. I just really wanted to see Jessica, Rascal Flatts was a bonus...So when we first got into Charleston we went downtown for some great shopping...


Lillie and I accidentally wore out matching sweaters and ate at the old fashioned burger joint



Then we saw this cute little cupcake shop and had to stop in...I was very pumped because I always see these cupcake places on T.V. but never in person



Ohhh was it Scrumptious!
Then we had to leave downtown to get ready for the BIG CONCERT!
Let me tell you that we were of course running late because of me, so when we walked into the venue and I started to hear Jessica already singing I started screaming and sprinting to our seats...(Lillie's thoughts: "this girl is crazy")

Yeah she pretty much looked AMAZING....all those rumors about her gaining weight all completely false...I should know I saw her in person!



Me and Jessica....I was so happy...I couldn't stop singing...screaming...jumping...ok yeah I am crazy
Then is was time for some...
It was definitely one of those "had to been there" but their introduction was incredible
Gary...lead singer!

Posing with the band

Jay...he cracks the funniest jokes!

and Joe Don...he's the cutest

You can't really see, but they brought a little girl on stage from the audience and had her wave to everyone, it was very sweet

Gary wore a sparkly shirt and pants...my kind of style


up close and personal


We got a little carried away with pictures...ha






"Why did it have to end..."

The night closed with a lost voice and a lot of happiness and joy!

2 Thoughts:

The Clanton Gang said...

We saw Rascal Flatts a few years ago and had the best time. They give a great concert!
And I'm SO glad you got to see your Jessica in person. :)

Joey Rachel Avery & Ansley said...

I WISH I COULD HAVE GONE!!!!! LOVE THE PICS THE 2nd time too!!! I'll probably keep coming back to your page just to keep looking at the pics!:)