Recent Posts

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Baby Jackson

This past weekend Josh Reeves (our fallen soldier) got recognized at the Oconee County Fire Deppartment dinner and received citizen of the year along with Evan Marshall, the other soldier that is from Oconee. Then Saturday there was a 5k held in Josh's honor. Because of these events Josh's wife Leslie and their baby Jackson came into town and I couldn't help but take pictures of him! He is growing so fast and is too cute!

Grandma Jean so excited to see her little grandson

Jackson happy at lunch after the 5k

Jared and Jackson! I love this picture!

3 Thoughts:

Tiffany said...

What a sweet baby!

Mary Ann said...

He is so precious! Becky gave me details about the 5k- I wish I could've been there to participate!

Mandy said...

Jean looks great!! Tell her the Hughes' miss her and all of the Reeves terrible...