Recent Posts

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Tribute to a Legend

This is a tribute to the recently deceased Heath Ledger. He was one of my favorite actors and he died today. He was best known for his roles in 10 Things I Hate About You, A Knight's Tale (my personal favorite), The Four Feathers, Monsters Ball, and The Brothers Grimm, Brokeback Mountain (nominated for an Academy Award). He also stars in the new Batman movie, The Dark Knight, he plays The Joker, its suppose to come out this summer. He is also my one of my families favorite actors. My mom had not even known about his death until Ron called her with the news. We all sat on the floor and cried...o.k. not literally, but we felt like it. Ron absolutely loved Heath in A Knights Tale, we have all watched it a million times. Actually I think I may watch it tonight. Sniff sniff... We miss you and love you Heath, will be looking forward to your new movie coming out this summer.

4 Thoughts:

Cassy said...

You are a crazy, must me really bored. I am really pissed off! What a jerk, didn't he know I love him!

Jared and Katy said...

I know Cassy I'm sorry, I don't know what he was thinking

Charlotta-love said...

I was at work studying last night and I just happened to open CNN and he was already all over the news. Sad. :o(

Cassy said...

Dear Katy,
I'm lucky to have a Auntie like you. I miss you very much. You must be happy that you are married now. I love you.
Love, Shaina