Recent Posts

Friday, August 10, 2007

Honeymooning In Blue Mountain Beach

These pictures are a little old because I am really bad at updating my blog, but I'm going to jump on the blog ball...anyways for our honeymoon we went to Blue Mountain Beach, Florida which is right between Panama and Destin. It was a nice little break from the wedding madness and we had a lot of fun!


The only pretty day, every other day the
water was green with seaweed.


We decided to be creative and paint pottery,
so we made honeymoon coasters.


We dug our own beach chairs because we were too poor to buy some.


Feetzies!





We tried to find a cool seafood place to eat, but we wound up eating at Chili's (so not original).



Jared wanting to GO FISHING in the ocean, he was very excited and this was his tool. He did end up catching some sort of fish, but we let it go



Saying goodbye to the beach with a pretty sunset!

1 Thoughts:

Cassy said...

Loved that! Thanks for sharing pictures of that special time. I love you guys and miss you!